Andersen Windows. Marvin Windows. Atrium. Integrity. Silverline. Northeast…
At Boilard Lumber, we carry windows from these and many other leading manufacturers for new construction and all your remodeling, restoration, and replacement projects.
Boilard Lumber is a Platinum Andersen Dealer and a part of the Andersen Dealer Service Network, offering after-sale service for the Andersen product line. With the Andersen Dealer Service Network you will receive two years of worry free labor, factory trained service technicians and access to stocked warranty parts. Local solutions with a one call resolution!
Whether you are a professional builder working on new construction or a homeowner looking to replace old, leaky windows, A. Boilard Sons has what you need.
We carry windows in a wide range of designs, sizes, and materials. Styles include:
- Casement windows, hinged on the side, with a crank for opening outwards
- Double hung windows with two movable sashes that open from the top and bottom
- Fixed or picture windows
- Awning windows, hinged at the top and sloped to let rain run off when open
- Gliding windows, with one movable panel that slides right or left to open
- Architectural bow and bay windows
- Arch windows
- Garden windows for growing plants and herbs indoors
Great Service Is Our Foundation
“Boilard Lumber continues to please our…customers with their exemplary service on Andersen Windows products. Whenever called upon, the service team at Boilard goes above and beyond…”
- Michael Monteforte, Service Manager, Andersen Windows
“Boilard Lumber continues to provide top notch service on Andersen products throughout New England. They consistently exceed our customers’ expectations!”
- Michael P. Drumheller, Service Manager, Andersen Windows