For the safety and well-being of our Boilard Team and customers during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are making some temporary business changes.
Starting Monday, March 23, and until further notice, we will continue to operate with the changes below:
- The store and office are closed to any walk-in trade.
- All orders can be called, emailed or sent via text message to our team. We will fill the orders and meet you outside for pickup in our yard. Accepted payments include house accounts, credit card, check and cash payments.
- We continue to make deliveries to our customers. At this time, we will only make curbside/outside deliveries. Any sensitive items, such as doors or cabinets, will be placed in the garage. There are no in-house deliveries at all except for new construction.
- Our outside sales team is working from our store only and will not make any job site visits at this time.
- We will be closed Saturdays until further notice.
- Call us: 413-543-4100
- Email us: email@example.com (or use your representative’s email if you have it)
- Text your sales representative.
Remember, if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms please remain home. We thank you for your understanding about these temporary business changes during this trying time. We hope to go back to business as usual very soon. Until then be safe and wash your hands!