October is National Kitchen & Bath Month
Kitchens and baths are among the most popular rooms for renovations—and the costliest. That’s why when it comes to bringing your vision to life, sometimes it pays to get some design assistance.
At Boilard, we pride ourselves on having all the tools and materials you need to complete both small and large renovations, as well as the customer service and support to go with it. That’s why we offer the services of an experienced kitchen and bath designer at no cost to our customers.
Meet Our Newest Designer: Jo-Ann St. Jean
Jo-Ann St. Jean joined the Boilard team in early spring after working for nearly two decades for one of the big-box stores, most recently as a kitchen and bath designer, where she was recognized with multiple customer service awards.
Jo-Ann is available to help our customers create and design kitchens and bathrooms for existing and new construction including:
- Learning about your needs and making suggestions to meet them
- Talking with you about your style and preferences, and incorporating them into the design plan
- Meeting you on-site to measure and assess the space
- Providing information about everything from types of wood for flooring and cabinets, to styles, colors and finishes
- Processing orders directly to the manufacturer and tracking all shipping and delivery
- Resolving any issues that may incur during shipping
- Ensuring your needs are met and you have an easy and enjoyable experience
The Help You Need in Bringing Your Vision to Life
If you see a kitchen or bath renovation in your near future, count on our experts, including Jo-Ann, to provide the products and support you need. We work equally well with do-it-yourselfers and contractors, and are happy to provide referrals as needed. When you are ready to begin, call or email us to schedule an appointment.