Five… gallon… paint bucket… 4 golf-ball sleeves, 3 gear essentials, 2 New England teams and a 6-pack of Mad Elf ale…
If we were to write our own holiday carol for 2017, it would likely include the lyrics above—representing just a few of the items adorning our contribution to the 17th Annual Festival of Trees! We invite one and all to come see our 7-foot pencil pine, along with more than 130 other creatively decked tannenbaums now on dazzling display at Tower Square in Springfield.
“We couldn’t wait to get started on our tree project,” said our own Mike Boilard, president of Boilard Lumber. “We came up with theme of ‘work, play, celebrate,’ and we wanted to provide a sampling of our quality goods as well as some very nice bonus items. Our employees and vendor friends made this possible with their extremely generous donations. We’re excited and proud to be part of this event once again.”
Boilard Lumber is among dozens of local businesses and community groups who donated a unique, personalized tree to the festive fundraiser, serving to benefit the Springfield Boys & Girls Club. The event culminates in a raffling of all trees on December 10, with proceeds going to support this critical youth agency. Last year was a record breaker for tree sponsorship (134 trees), attendance (more than 15,000 visitors) and revenue ($160,000)—and we hope 2017 tops those numbers all around!
Having a special appreciation for charitable endeavors, yuletide festivities and, well, trees, we at Boilard Lumber put a lotta love into our creation. So, what will the lucky winner merrily receive? How about:
- Boilard gear: backpack, Sportula grilling spatula, 5-gallon paint bucket, hat, safety vest, reusable bag and Velux water bottle
- Kreg tools: Kreg Jig K5 & Self-Tapping Pocket-Screw Kit
- Nike golf balls: Power Distance Soft golf balls (4 sleeves)
- PATS v. JETS: 4 tickets for Sunday, 12/31/17 (sec 141, row 24, seats 1 – 4)
- Springfield Thunderbirds: 4 vouchers, game of choice (2017 – 2018 regular season)
- Craft beer from Tröegs Brewing Company: 6-pack of The Mad Elf Holiday Ale
- Who wouldn’t want all THAT? OK, maybe not everyone, but it does mean something for everyone on your holiday list; we’re happy to help you play Santa.
17th Annual Festival of Trees | Fri., Nov. 24 – Sun., Dec. 10
- Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Thursday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Adults: $5
- Seniors: $4
- Children 12 and under: Free